Samstag, 29. November 2014

Cool Ice Princess Nail Art


Bei mir gibt es heute dezente, aber winterliche Nail Art! 

Benutzt habe ich essie Find Me An Oasis, Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low und Truth Or Flare sowie die Nailz Craze Stampingplatte 03.
-----
I have some delicate but wintery nail art for you today!

I used essie Find Me An Oasis, Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low and Truth Or Flare with die Nailz Craze stamping plate 03.



Magst du so dezentes Stamping oder bevorzugst du kräftige Muster?
-----
Do you like such delicate stamping or do you prefer it more expressive?

Kommentare:

  1. I like both delicate and the bolder kinds - both in polish and nail art.
    I guess it all depends on the combination - and this one I really think is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Maria! I like it both ways, too. Depending on my mood.

      Löschen
  2. Das ist soooo zauberhaft! <3

    LG Lotte

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful manicure, my friend! I love the delicate stamping, it makes me really think of ice! You are great at stamping :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot, Ithi! I am glad I am getting better with stamping though I still have to practice a lot!

      Löschen
  4. I really like the pretty subtleness of this mani! Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich mag zwar lieber kräftige Muster, aber dein Design finde ich auch sehr hübsch. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!