Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

My Top Ten Nail Polishes for 2013 and the best Indie Nail Polish


Auch in diesem Jahr habe ich wieder meine 10 liebsten Nagellacke zusammengestellt. Wenn ihr auf den jeweiligen Namen klickt, kommt ihr zu dem original Blogartikel. Am Ende gibt es noch eine besondere Erwähnung für den besten Indie Nagellack 2013.
-----
This year I gathered my favorite nail polishes for 2013. You can click on the polish's names and have a look at the matching original blog post. At the end there is a special mention for the best indie nail polish in 2013.


#10 MAC Comic Cute
A stunning coral.


#9 Zoya Thandie (Stunning Collection)
A truly stunning corally orange.


#8 China Glaze Strike Up A Cosmo (Autumn Nights Collection)
A dusky pink with golden flakies.


#7 Zoya Dream (Zenith Collection)
A lovely jelly blue with glassflecks.


#6 Barry M. Princess (Royal Glitter Collection)
The most beautiful soft pink with gold and silver glitter. Textured.


#5 Zoya Vespa (Pixie Dust Collection)
My first textured nail polish. This started a love for textures.
Oh my, my ability to take pictures has improved at least!


#4 OPI Silent Stars Go By (Mariah Carey Holiday Collection)
A nude textured polish with chunky silver glitter.


#3 Picture Polish Imperial (Collaboration Shades)
The most vibrant purple of the year. Created by the German blogger The Swatchaholic.


#2 Illamasqua Pink Raindrops
One of my favorite nude polishes in 2013 with awesome flakies.



#1 OPI A Definite Moust-Have (The Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection)
A vibrant corally pink.

Der beste Indie Nagellack 2013: 
-----
The best indie nail polish in 2013:



Polish Me Silly Mistletoe Madness (Color Changing Thermal Polish)
Tried this indie brand for the first time and fell in love head over heels.

Was sind deine Favoriten in diesem Jahr? Ich bin gespannt!
-----
What are your favorites in 2013? I can't wait to hear from you!

Kommentare:

  1. Da sind definitiv ein paar tolle Lacke dabei. :) Der Barry M. lächelt mich ja auch extremst an. ^^ Und der Imperial wartet bei mir noch gezeigt zu werden…

    LG Lotte

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Princess ist auch wirklich genial. Imperial wirst du sowieso lieben!

      Löschen
  2. You have great favourites! Zoya Dream was in my favourites list too (actually it was my ultimate favourite this year) and Illamasqua Pink Raindrops, Picture Polish Imperial and OPI Silent Stars Go By are definately all on my wishlist! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you! What do they say? "Great minds think alike" ;)

      Löschen
  3. Yay for the owl appearance! :D I love each and every one of these polishes, I'd nab them all if I possibly could. Imperial stands out so beautifully I have to say! Happy new year to you lovely :) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Ithi! It's good to know that owly is so appreciated :) Have a great time with your family!

      Löschen
  4. ✺ Happy New Year ✺ Femi wünscht Dir von ♥ alles gute für 2014. Der Mac Lack ist traumhaft :)

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!