Dienstag, 8. Oktober 2013

Stamping with Konad m83 and OPI Muir Muir On The Wall


Ich habe schon Eeeeewigkeiten nicht mehr gestampt! Das musste ich ändern. Als Grundlack habe ich zwei Schichten OPI Muir Muir On The Wall aufgetragen und darüber mit Konad Princess Stampinglack in der Farbe Light Bronze ein Palmenmuster gestampt. Der Stampinglack besteht aus purem Glitzer und ist daher nicht komplett deckend, sondern schön zart.
-----
I haven't stamped in aaaaages! That had to be changed. As a base coat I applied OPI Muir Muir On The Wall and stamped with Konad princess stamping polish (Light Bronze) and the Konad stamping plate m83. The stamping polish is pure glitter and not totally opaque but rather delicate.



Stampst du auch? Was war dein letztes Stampingmuster?
-----
Do you stamp, too? What was your last stamping?

Kommentare:

  1. This is so delicate pretty. I am a stamping addict (as you know!) so I love to see what other people come up with. Very inspiring!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! I really have to try stamping more often or I will never become a good stamper!

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!