Samstag, 15. Juni 2013

Sunshine Award





The lovely Ithi nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thank you, Ithi!

The rules:


  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Post the award logo on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you.

Facts about myself:

  1. I love cakes and cookies a lot. My husband and my family use this knowledge to calm me down or make me happy.
  2. For some years I used to knit and even spun my own yarn.
  3. I like reading.
  4. In my free time I like to watch series (like Lost, The Big Bang Theory, Common Law etc.)
  5. I can never have enough nail polish (hahaha, did you think this would come?).
  6. Shoes come right after my love for nail polish.
  7.  I have great affection for owls and all kinds of birds.

I nominate these blogs:

  1. Marzipany: I like the way Lotte writes her posts and there are a lot of pretty swatches.
  2. Lackfein: She has beautiful nails and always tryes does something special with her nails.
  3. Ithinitybeauty: Ithi has wonderful ideas for nail art and I like her happyness.
  4. The Polished Perfectionist: AmyGrace does stunning nail art and amazing pictures.
  5. Nails beautiqued: Rhondas swatches are always beautiful and very informative.

1 Kommentar:

  1. My fellow big bang theory fan! :) It was really nice to see some random facts from you! I used to like sewing too its a very relaxing past time! :) Also thank you for the kind words! Have a great weekend! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!