Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

OPI: Magazine Cover Mouse with top coat



Magazine Cover Mouse ist so ein toller Lack, den musste ich einfach mit Überlack ausprobieren! Und tatsächlich: Mit Überlack ist dieser Lack ein wunderschönes glitzerndes Juwel. Doof ist nur, dass ich vier (!) Schichten Überlack gebraucht habe und der Lack noch immer nicht völlig eben war. Wie auch immer: Wunderschön!
-----
Magazine Cover Mouse is so pretty that I had to try it with top coat. And indeed: With top coat this is a beautiful sparkling jewel. Sadly I needed four (!) coats of top coat and the polish still wasn't entirely even. Anyway: It's beautiful!




Habt ihr schonmal einen Texturnagellack mit Überlack getragen? Welche Favariante mögt ihr lieber?
-----
Have you worn a textured nail polish with top coat? Which way do you prefer it?

1 Kommentar:

  1. This is gorgeous! I would be more inclined to try texture polish with a topcoat I think. Crazy that it took 4 but the results are beautiful! When I get my nails inc polish in Holland I will try putting a top coat on! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!