Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

Learn more about Stadtwaldvogel


Die süße Ithfifi hat mich für den Liebsten Award nominiert. Vielen Dank, Ithfifi! Das ist eine große Ehre für mich. Meine lieben deutschen Leserinnen, die Fragen beantworte ich nur auf Englisch. :-)
-----
The cute Ithfifi nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much, Ithfifi! This is a big honor for me.

Eleven random facts about me:

1. I am an owl lover.
2. No cake within my grasp is save!
3. I am very fussy about painting my toenails in summer.
4. As I don't wear much jewelry I like to wear colorful nails als my accessories.
5. Two parakeets live with me.
6. I love to drink a good coffee with foamed milk.
7. I am a movie lover.
8. My favorite book is "Gone with the wind" from Margaret Mitchell.
9. I am a shoe addict.
10. What I love even more than a good movie is a good series.
11. The most handsome, affectionate and supportive man in this world is my boyfriend.

These are the eleven questions from Ithfifi and my answers:
 
1. What is one nail polish you can not live without?
 
 I love OPI The Spy Who Loved Me. It's the sexiest red nail polish on this world.
 
 
2. What is your guilty favourite snack food?
 
That are cakes in all variations. My boyfriend knows he can always make me happy with a cake :-)
 
3. What is something you feel very strongly/passionate about besides nail blogging?
 
There was a time when I blogged about knitting. Once that was my big passion.
 
4. Is there a fashion item/trend that you just don't understand?
 
I don't like ombre hair. That's just weird in my opinion.
 
5. What has been your best experience of blogging?
 
I met some very nice women/girls from other blogs.
 
6. Which three places would you like to visit if money was unlimited?
 
The United States of America (all of them), Scotland and Canada.
 
7. What is your favourite style of nail art?
 
That changes all the time but right now I am in love with red nail polish.
 
8. What is your biggest nail polish/arting peeves?
 
I often try to stamp my nails but this does not work out in the way I want it.
 
9. Do you have any nail arting disasters?
 
 In the beginning of my nail painting carreer I had a lot of disasters. I was so unknowing and had to learn so much! The most terrible thing was when I painted my nails in the evening and when I woke up the next morning I had the pattern of my bed linen on my nails.
 
10. What do you most look forward to at Christmas time?
 
I like the free time :-)

-----

I won't nominate 11 other bloggers because I don't like that. But anyway I am very happy I got nominated! Thanks again, Ithfifi!

1 Kommentar:

  1. You are the sweetest girfriend one can imagine!
    I love you...

    AntwortenLöschen

I love to read your comments!